PigLice

4 Game Reviews

not bad

Nabella responds:

You're pretty not bad yourself~

lol

this is based

ZabuJard responds:

Thanks pig lice

9 Audio Reviews

This kicks ass bro

Bro I no joke do mean any harm or rudeness and if someone else wants to listen to Newgrounds members sex stories thats A OK and rad in my book but I just have to say that I would never listen or read something like this in a million years and no matter how much you pay me. I PROMISE I am not just being a dick and I do feel bad. In fact I promise to follow and friend the accounts involved in this...creation. If there is any compliment for me to give to you it is that your audio and text submission to this site has made me so compulsed to type out of all of these words to you and let you know how I feel. God bless and good luck with your future creations.

Perfect.

VariableGR responds:

Oh thank you so much ;D

68 Art Reviews

Love this

Awesome job man. Very unique and good job on keeping the armor designs all very cohesive and the same theme for each piece of armor. What may be lacking is rendering of each material/surface. For me, Igor Sidwell is a good painter to study for this.

FelipeNoel responds:

Yo sick

"The best of men choose one thing in preference to all else, immortal glory in preference to mortal good; whereas the masses simply glut themselves like cattle."

Sarah The Latina @PigLice