All 21 art Reviews

I WANT YOU TO SUPPORT NEWGROUNDS (Black) I WANT YOU TO SUPPORT NEWGROUNDS (Black)

Damn they should use this for a shirt....(K Rummy I said it now can you please pay me?) No but really it's good man.

RummyNG responds:

Ya blew it

Untitled Untitled

Well this isn't bad. It's hard to pull off really simple stuff a lot of the time for me.

Aruarian Dance Aruarian Dance

hell yeah

Android Android

This is very very good. Love the colors. Possible style for a comic cover?

naysayshey responds:

My first comment!! You my friend deserve a gold star ;) thank you so much for the compliment, I really enjoyed making this piece. And who knows, never say never.

Daily Imagination #151 - Black Steel Daily Imagination #151 - Black Steel

Looks great! I like the mask and sword and the lighting. The way the torso flows down into the hips bothers me a bit though.

The saw is the law The saw is the law

Looks really kick ass, but the angle the hand is holding the chainsaw is bothering me a lot.

Ready For War Ready For War

I like this one man. Good line weight and silhouette. Looks similar to some of the faces I tend to do. Keep it up!

Yuki New ages Yuki New ages

This is great! I love the way you made certain small things pop out, like the eagle head, the bow, and the hand-eye thing. And the proportion is cool as well.

airman4 responds:

Yeah the hand eye thing is like a hole , he have arrows coming out from it

Halo Ammunition: ANVIL Initiative Pg 7 Halo Ammunition: ANVIL Initiative Pg 7

This is fucking dope. The backgrounds make it feel very complete. Notes have been taken.

I will Smash dem all I will Smash dem all

This is neat. I really dig the style but he hands bother me a bit, mainly just the thumbs. Keep it up!

ADHDizzle responds:

Thanks for the comment bro :) Thanks also for the advice